Lawyer in the Cluj Bar Association, a senior associate of Revnic, Cristian & Associates, Roxana has a broad range of experience in providing consultancy as well as litigation work related to environmental law.
She speaks English and French fluently.
Areas of practice
- Administrative litigation
- Environmental law
- Company law
- Intelectual property law
- Health law
Roxana has an extensive experience in providing consultancy as well as litigation work related to environmental law. She drafts and defends environmental litigation cases, and is involved in finding optimal solutions to resolve the legal situations brought to her attention.
Drafts and defends claims of administrative litigation and malpractice domain.
She is an intellectual property law enthusiast.
She is involved in litigation in the field of business law, namely in actions for annulment and termination of contracts, enforcement of contractual obligations, contractual or tort liability, withdrawal or exclusion of associates, and others.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from “Babeş-Bolyai” University of Cluj-Napoca, Faculty of Law, 2002.
- Global Energy and Climate Policy (MOOC) – University of London, 2022.
- QLTS School trainee for the purpose of qualifying as a solicitor in England and Wales.
- Council of Europe HELP Programme – Environment and Human Rights (2023).
+40 722 740113